This is the license agreement ("license") between You and Us, the developers of DAYZ ("game"), BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., Stribrna Lhota 747, 252 10, Mnisek pod Brdy, Czech Republic. All use of the game is limited by this license. If You do not agree with it, do not buy, download or play the game. This license, if accepted, allows You to use Our game and play it on Your computer or device, but You do not own the game. We remain the owners of Our game and Your only rights to it are specified in this license.
- You may play and use the game for non-commercial purposes only.
- You may create footage (screenshots and videos) of the game and share it online (e.g. on YouTube or Twitch). We reserve the right to take down such footage in case it shows or promotes hacking, cheating or any other distasteful, obscene or unlawful behavior. We give You permission to make money (e.g. advertisement revenues) from this footage, but only if You add enough of Your own content (for example commentary) to the footage which would justify it.
You May Not
- You must not redistribute or resell the game, any of its parts or any hacked version of the game.
- Do not use the game or any of its parts commercially without Our permission.
- You are not allowed to hack, modify or reverse engineer the game or any game files, its data or network Services. You are also not allowed to cheat, create cheats or promote cheats in the game.
- Do not post any information in the game or in connection with the game that contains nudity, excessive violence, abuse, harassment, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
If You create any content ("content") using the game or make it available through the game, You may do so, but there are rules.
- This content must not infringe anyone's copyrights or author rights, it must not be offensive to people or illegal in any other way.
- For the benefit of the entire User community, You give us an irrevocable permission to use, copy, modify and adapt anything You create using Our game and share with other Users of Our game in multiplayer or as an online download (including but not limited to in-game objects or terrain composition). You also agree that We allow other people to use, copy, modify and adapt Your content under the terms of this license.
As in any other online application, be extremely careful when interacting with other people online in the game: never share Your real life identity (including email or other personal details) with strangers unless You are entirely sure it is safe. We do not know who You can encounter in the game and what their intentions could be.
If the game contains in-game purchases or similar functionalities, the rules regulating such in-game purchases or similar functionalities may be found here.
If the game or associated Services enables You to use game workshop, the rules regulating the use of game workshop may be found here.
Warranty, Liabilities and Termination
- The game is provided 'as is', which means that We give You absolutely no warranties of any kind and We expressly refuse to take any liability for any damage which may result from use or inability to use the game.
- We hope to update and support the game for long time but You are not entitled to any updates and We have no obligation to develop and provide You with any updates.
- You can only agree with the license if You have fully understood it and if You are capable of accepting it. Otherwise Your legal guardian (usually Your parent) may agree on Your behalf.
- We terminate the license if You are in breach of it. Then You will no longer be allowed to download, use or play the game.
- You can terminate the license at any time, by uninstalling the game from all Your devices and deleting all files of the game. This will mean that You will also no longer be allowed to play or use the game and We do not offer any refund. The paragraph "Warranty, liabilities, termination and others” remains in force even after the license is terminated.
As the world of laws and games may change quickly, We reserve the right to make changes to the license from time to time. In such case, You may need to accept a new license in order to use any future updates of the game or use any online Services associated with the game.
All parts of the license are valid to the maximum extent permitted by law and nothing in it limits any of Your rights set by the applicable law. The license is governed by the law of the Czech Republic, and any dispute arising here under shall be resolved by Czech courts.
While this license fully represents rules and Your rights to the game, You may find more details and explanation of what We consider acceptable and what We do not at https://www.bohemia.net/community/game-content-usage-rules. We take Your privacy seriously and this is the policy in place https://www.bohemia.net/privacy-policy to protect it. Your use of our online Services is subject to https://account.bistudio.com/terms-and-conditions.