Bohemia Interactive, the leading independent games development company in the Czech Republic, with nearly 20 years of history and renowned Gaming franchises such as Arma and DayZ, is looking for a new Publishing Director.
As our Publishing Director, you would be responsible for publishing and marketing our company and its products. Your role would include leading publishing, marketing and PR department as well as communicate with other departments in the company. You would also manage relationships with partner companies involved in distribution and marketing of our games.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative but self-motivated leader with a track record of managing and executing marketing campaigns in the computer game or other consumer products areas. The role requires solid communication skills and the ability to work independently. It will involve high-pressure deadlines.
· Lead the publishing, PR and marketing team which includes various cross functional disciplines.
· Identify global promotional opportunities, primarily online
· Create a collaborative relationship with the CEO as well as project leads and other department leads in the company
· Provide insights in the media, creative, social and community marketing landscape that will help shape publishing plans.
· Lead the execution of marketing and publishing programs which can include digital marketing efforts, media planning, regional
· creative customization, events, public relations and community development.
· Develop and oversee marketing plans.
· Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
· Passion and familiarity with computer and video games
· Excellent Czech and English language skills
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Strong presentation and leadership skills
· Strong sense of (visual/web) design
· Excellent understanding of the (social) media landscape