Are you an excellent communicator, great relationship-builder, and true social media ninja – with a deep passion for games, gaming culture and gaming communities? Then come join our team here at Bohemia Interactive and become a member of the Arma 3 devteam, right here in our Mníšek pod Brdy office a.k.a. the original Bohemia HQ (just a half hour away from Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic).
In your role as Arma 3's Community Manager, you will be working right alongside our communications, QA and support staff, and other Arma 3 developers to grow our community, share knowledge and tools, and further improve the involvement and interaction with and between our players. You will become the go-to person for anyone with a question, suggestion, or who simply wants to share their experience with our games. The ideal candidate for this position knows how to truly connect with people, has excellent verbal and organizational skills, understands marketing communications and branding, and has a strong inner-drive to improve and/or explore opportunities. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make all our players take part in our cherished community.
- Establish relationships with Arma 3 players, community ambassadors/groups, and influencers
- Participate in the online conversation regarding our games and company
- Monitor and respond to external feedback, and report to the rest of the development team
- Assist with the planning of our social media activities, and provide engaging text and visual content for our social media channels
- Organize, produce, and host regular live streams with developers and community
- Run contests and participate in events to build our community and boost brand awareness
- Write (or help write), structure, and proofread development blogs
- Support the internal and external announcements of important news and new products
- Help ensure brand consistency across various outlets and platforms
- A great feeling for how to best interact with different types of people
- A true team player
- Proven networking skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Able to adopt our company’s and/or brand’s tone-of-voice
- Extreme attention to detail
- Practical, proactive, and independent attitude
- Tech-savvy, and able to learn and adopt new tools and technologies quickly
- Great understanding of various social media platforms and their best practices
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
Welcomed Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the industry (preferably as community manager, journalist, or similar role)
- Previous experience with live streaming of games
- History of participation in the Arma 3 community
- Enthusiast of the Arma series and/or other Bohemia Interactive games
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic familiarity with CMS systems
- Basic understanding of video editing and live streaming setups
- BSc in marketing, communications, PR, journalism, English, or other relevant field
- A chance to have direct impact on a major gaming brand
- Opportunity for skill-development and personal growth
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in the heart of Europe at a growing company
- A tank in the studio's back garden!
If you currently live outside of the Czech Republic, we can offer support with your relocation (including the visa application process and accommodation arrangements).
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us for more information!