Bohemia Interactive, the leading independent games development company in the Czech Republic, with nearly 20 years of history and renowned gaming franchises Arma and Dayz, is looking for of a Game Analyst, who will be responsible for analysis and interpretation of user activity data.
In this role you will be supporting development and publishing activities of game teams. The role requires deep knowledge of the product, being engaged with the team in decision making and pushing improvements. We are looking for a data-savvy individual with great presentation skills. We expect you to be on the watch for recent trends in the free-to-play gaming ecosystem and best practices as well.
· Collect data from different sources, report on a regular basis
· Interpret and analyze data from the game
· Help us understand players’ behavior
· Propose improvements to better the player experience
· Create and analyze A/B tests to identify the best possible changes in the game
· Work closely with production and marketing teams
· At least a Bachelor’s degree in technical field (statistics, computer science…)
· Experience with SQL, Excel (preferable)
· Advanced in English
· Participation in a great project
· Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
· Work for the largest and the most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
· Possibilities for skill-development and growth
· Competitive salary and benefits (semi-flexible hours, extra vacation, language courses, etc.)