Bohemia Interactive, the leading independent games development company in the Czech Republic, with nearly 20 years of history and renowned gaming franchises Arma and DayZ, is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer.
Under the creative direction of the Senior Graphic Designer, the candidate will assist with the execution of designs and implementation of assets for websites, social media channels, and digital advertising. The applicant should have a good knowledge of fundamental design, typography, and current trends, as well as the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback from team members. You will assist with the design and production of visual materials for our company and our games (Arma, DayZ, Vigor, Ylands, etc.), and with this in mind, you will also adapt each design according to their branding guidelines.
As a junior position, this is a great opportunity to step into the gaming industry and improve your skills in creative work, branding, digital design, and production of all kinds of digital visuals.
• Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch App, and prototype apps like Marvel, inVision, or Adobe XD.
• Ability to collaborate with the creative team and other stakeholders by brainstorming and creating design ideas, mock-ups, and layouts when needed.
• Must have good knowledge of design, good use of typography, and attention to details.
• Having your own portfolio or examples of past work which you’re proud of helps a lot.
• Proven experience or education in the Visual Communication field (Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Design)
• Basic knowledge of Html/CSS
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, including being able to take direction/criticism
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Good spoken and written English
• A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
• Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate and experienced developers
• Possibilities for skill-development and growth
• Competitive salary and benefits (semi-flexible hours, meal vouchers, extra vacation, language courses, milestone bonuses, etc.)
• Assistance with relocation• Additional vacation after you finish your first year