Summer is fast approaching (or departing, depending on your location) - so we would like to invite you for an unforgettable seaside adventure, in our latest update: Update 1.3 Watery Waters.
Dive deep into the sea of content we have stuffed this update with, ranging from deep sea exploration to Editor improvements and additions. Whether you are a die-hard exploration fan or a renowned Creator - there is something for everyone in this update.
So grab your swimsuits and snorkels - let's dive in!
Update 1.3 - Watery Water - major features
- Brave the depths: strap on the new scuba gear and explore the many random encounters we have sprinkled the sea floors with. Discover wreckages of old cargo ships (and alien saucers), monuments from a bygone era or a secret botanical facility.
- Renewable resources: for those brave enough to conquer the depths, these new encounters provide a source of renewable resources - eliminating the late-game resource deficit.
- Water is your playground: use the new water volume tool in the Editor to create your very own puddles or lakes.
- My other horse is an ostrich: almost every existing creature can now be tamed, ridden and some even harvested. Not only these beautiful new beasts of burden are marvelous to look at, some of them can be "persuaded" to part with their home-grown, organic milk & wool.
- The world is your tapestry: mold the land to your liking with our brand new terraforming tools - making it easier than ever to sculpt the landscape.
- You're basic: you don't have to be remarkable to get recognized. Unlock your true building potential with our new basic shapes - available in the Editor.
- V for Visual: Visual Scripting received a visually pleasing visual overhaul
- Just the tip of the iceberg: we've also added a host of other new features, improvements and bug fixes to the game - please refer to the changelog for a detailed list or just discover them while playing the game!
Until next time, stay classy!
The Ylands team